STAG'S HEAD MUSIC HALL
106 Glenwood Avenue
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- General Admission Standing : 238
- Reserved or GA Fully-Seated: 160
- Reserved or GA Fully-Seated Seated with VIP Tables: 140 (including 33 table seats)
Exclusive booking by Bob Nocek Presents. Contact Bob Nocek at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our primary focus is nationally-touring acts, but we will consider local artists with a demonstrated history of ticket sales for headline appearances, or as support acts for our touring artists.
Stag's Head shows are ticketed by Etix
Dressing room and adjacent artist hospitality area.
PARKING & LOADING
The venue is located directly along Glenwood Ave. and has no parking lot. There is a loading zone and on-street parking, but it is critical that you discuss parking needs during the advance process. Loading is through the venue's front doors at sidewalk level. The stage is approximately 50 feet from the street.
This is our preliminary equipment list anticipated to be in place when we open in June, 2017. We will add additional equipment and upgrades as experience suggests.
StageRight black PolyTrac decking, 12' deep, 16' wide, 32" high.
Power details to come.
- Midas M32 40-channel Digital Audio Console
- Two (2) DAS Audio Convert 1650A Speakers
- Two (2) DAS Audio Convert 18A Subwoofers
- Four (4) DAS Action M-12A dedicated self-powered stage monitors
MICS & ACCESSORIES
- Midas DL32 32x16 Stage Box
- Six (6) Shure SM58 microphones
- Twelve (12) Shure SM57 instrument microphones
- Four (4) Shure PG81-LC instrument microphones
- Four (4) Radial R800 JDI Passive DI
- Twelve (12) K&M microphone stands with telescopic boom arm
- Four (4) K&M microphone stands with boom arm
- Jands Stage CL LED lighting console
- 12 Chauvet DJ SlimPAR Pro Q USB LED fixtures
At this time, the venue has no backline gear in-house.