This agreement is for confirmed events only. Please do not complete this form unless you have been given a confirmed date by a representative of Bob Nocek Presents.
We're pleased to invite you to perform at Stag's Head Music Hall. In order to make the booking process as seamless as possible, we have prepared the following standardized policies and the request for information below. Please read through everything carefully and complete the form in its entirety.
If you're an experienced performer, you likely know this already - but people won't show up just because there's a venue and an artist. It's contingent on the artist to do everything in its power to connect with fans and get them interested enough to come out to your show. Stag's Head and Bob Nocek Presents cannot provide marketing support for your date beyond website listings due to the volume of events.
- You can find current technical specifications for Stag's Head at https://www.bnpresents.com/shadvance/
- You must provide all necessary personnel and equipment for your performance. Bar staff may not be capable of providing technical information or assistance regarding the sound & light system.
- Artists may be required to load-in and soundcheck while the bar is open.
Fees and Incentives
- Base fee to be paid for a non-ticketed show with a two-hour headline set is as follows:
- Solo or duo performance: $100 guarantee
- Three or more members $150 guarantee
- Artists will receive up to two (2) complimentary drinks per band member.
- Artists may earn additional fees through the following:
- $25 for creating a Facebook Event and promoting the event and adding the co-hosts StagsHeadRaleigh and Bob Nocek Presents.
- $75 for a local support act from the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill market. Any fees to support acts are your responsibility.
- A $100 bonus for more than 100 guests in attendance.